The New York State Insurance Department has come out with the 2009 Annual Ranking of Automobile Insurance Complaints, which reflects the results for 2008. Of interest to me is that Liberty Mutual Group dropped from 14 in 2007 to 22 in 2008. The lower the number the better. What has happen to Liberty Mutual since I left in late 2007? Also St Paul Travelers Group dropped from 19 in 2007 to 23 in 2008, for those of you who might be interested, and you know who you are.
- Late Expert Disclosure Affidavits Permitted on Motions for Summary Judgment and in Opposition.
- More Free CLE
- Free Webinar Ethics Credit On June 25th, 2014 at 1:00pm ET
- That Portion Of Insurance Company’s Claims File Created Before It Has Reasonable Grounds To Reject A Claim Are Discoverable By Its Insured.
- Attorneys For Non-Party Witnesses At Depositions Are Not Potted Plants.
- Future Medical Benefits Are No Longer Part Of The Kelly Calculation.
- If You Fail To Comply With C.P.L.R. 3116, You Can’t Use A Deposition Transcript To Cross Examine A Witness, Well Maybe You Can’t.
- Three Year Secure Pass ID Card
- Recent talk by Anthony Gair on the current state of New York construction accident law.
- *Two Federal Court Removal Points
- Bronx County Clerks Office
- FORM – Fillable Authorization For Release Of Health Information Pursuant To HIPAA
- FORM – Fillable Claimant's Authorization to Disclose Workers' Compensation Board Records
- FORM – Non fillable Authorization To Permit Interview Of Treating Physician By Defense Counsel
- Local Rules of the United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- New York City Parking Garage Rates
- New York Official Reports Style Manual with 2009 Supplement – HTML version
- New York Official Reports Style Manual with 2009 Supplement – PDF version
- New York Personal Injury Law Blog
- NOVELNY – New York Online Virtual Electronic Library.
- NYS Department of State Corporation and Business Entity Database
- The NYC ACRIS Main Options
- The State of New York, Department of Motor Vehicles, Police Accident Report Manual, with Truck and Bus Supplement